[Typo3-dev] You are the Programmer

Carlos Chiari (DE) ccho at dimension-e.net
Thu May 13 22:14:10 CEST 2004

Hi All:

I must admit time and expertise are not my strong sides here. Yet, if I can
help with anything, I am in.

I must find quality time, and I am working hard to get it.

If de_phpot is going to be included on the core - because of popularity, I
would look for the time to clean the code, make it DBAL compatible, and
MAYBE look for a way of migrating from phpopentracker to a typo3 based
mechanism. Any one interested in making team on this extension?

Kasper  &  guys:  Please, feel free to tell me what can I be useful at or
where can I help.

Also, Patrick: if you read this, I will contact you soon on the
documentation plan.

Best regards,

Carlos