[Typo3-dev] duplicate mails

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu May 13 21:52:56 CEST 2004

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Klinger schrieb am 13.05.2004 um 21:21 Uhr CEST

>  *hiya!*
>
>  I got some complaints about receiving duplicate mails from me through
>  the list.

I haven't found the time yet but I also noticed that. There's on message
plus two empy messages.

>  I think that the list server has some problems with my gpg signature
>  attachment. Who's maintaining the netfielders list server and/or does
>  anybody else know any solution (except not signing messages)?

as long as there is no other solution I'd ask you to either change the
way of the gpg-handling in your mail-client or to just leave it out.

I notice this remark in the header of the empty messages:

<quote>
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
</quote>

Actually I doubt it is the listserver that causes this trouble but of
course it could be...

As you can see it is anyway possible to sign messages
without causing trouble(hopefully). ;)

Many Thx,
Peter
--