[Typo3-dev] New approach for forms

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Thu May 13 20:41:01 CEST 2004

Hi,
this looks really great :)
I really think that the typo3 form handling is too unflexible at the
moment and it is really good to see such a kind of extension developed.
Maybe you can use relative coordinates in <div>s in the frontend to
position the items? So I think the frontend view could be made quite
simple with this approach. If you want, you can develop a table-based
solution for positioning the forms afterwards, but I think this is quite
complex. And because almost all modern browsers can handle css, it
should be no problemn to use divs.

I really liked to help out with this extension, but I am extremely busy
at the moment with school stuff :( What help in which direction would
you need?

Sebastian

--
Kontaktmöglichkeiten: