[Typo3-dev] Setting the page title from a plugin

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Thu May 13 19:23:56 CEST 2004

Does anybody know if  there is a way to modify/setting the title of the page from within a plugin, or adding something to the META tags of the page? I can not seem to find anything in the archives.

I would like my extension to be able to set the title of the page to the name of the record it is currently showing (for instance a news title). I can see that there would be a problem if two extensions are inserted on the same page that both wants to set the page header, any experience out there?

/Jan-Erik