[Typo3-dev] You are the Programmer

Volker Biberger info at sitekick.de
Thu May 13 17:43:28 CEST 2004

Hi dev-list,

Kaspers "Call for Programmers" finds me with a rather good timing. I
have been planing a calendar Extension together with Markus Bentele and
Jan Wischnat.
I managed to get my first extensions running and among those there is
the typo3 Version of an Waste-disposal-calender I did in early 2002.
That´s why we formed a calender Project team.
http://www.bodenseekreis.de/?1354 (preview, almost finished)

I´d be glad if I could take over calendar development for the T3
community, since Typo3 is great and the community gave me a lot of help
during my first steps with typo3.

We prepared a project description for the calender, and I would be glad
to hear your comments on my plans. Tell me what you like and what could
be done in a more efficient way using typo3-functions I missed out so
far. Especially BE-Administration of recurring events gives me a bit of
a headache, so I just plan to write my own BE-Module here.

Any comment on this or other issues are highly appreciated.

Feel free to download the Project description at
http://www.sitekick.de/sk_calendar.pdf

Keep up the good work
Volker Biberger