[Typo3-dev] New approach for forms

Michiel van Leening leening at saurus.nl
Thu May 13 13:16:26 CEST 2004

Looks cool!! Congrats!

Ehrm, stupid question maybe, but how do i enable it?

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 10:12, Rene Ott wrote:
> Hello @all,
>
> in the last months I developed an WYSIWYG editor for forms. It works
> similar like Delphi or VisualBasic, you can put an (form) element on the
> editor, move it around with the mouse as you like and change
> element-properties. This makes it easy to create in a very short time a
> formular for developers and end-users. The editor is created in JS, and
> works on IE 6, Mozilla 1.6+ / Netscape 7.1+ and Opera 7.5. Screenshots
> can be found at
>
> http://www.ososoft.de/index.php?id=173 (click enlarge)
>
> A prototype exists also, the extension can be downloaded at the same
> address.
>
> The prototype uses a BE-Module to integrate the editor in typo. This is
> certainly not the best way, maybe directly as a content element ? How to
> integrate best ?
> What steps are planned in the future concerning forms ?
> I would like to hear some opinions, suggestions, ideas, ... If somebody
> likes to join the project, I'd be glad for some help !
>
> PS: the "rendering" of the forms from the editor to 'real' HTML does not
> yet work in the prototype, I am at the moment developing the algorithm.
>
> Greetings,
> René Ott

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Michiel van Leening
 Saurus Internet - http://www.saurus.nl/ - info at saurus.nl
     Vestesingel 8, 9408 CA - Assen, The Netherlands
    tel: +31 (0)592.461.467 - fax: +31 (0)84.86.88.007

     Michiel van Leening - Internet Application Developer
 leening at saurus.nl - gsm: +31 (0)65.57.12.693 - ICQ#51566230
      Registered with the Linux Counter. ID #39463
"Free markets select for winning solutions."
-- Eric S. Raymond