[Typo3-dev] TemplaVoila and Multilanguage ???

Raphael Geyer typo3news at ameos.com
Wed May 12 12:36:01 CEST 2004

Hi list,

I have posted on the english list before but Markus Thurner answer didn't
help me.
How does multilanguage work with TemplaVoila ? I can't make it work and
didn't find any doc.

Suggestion :
With TV and with DEF it is possible to link content element records to the
default page.
Wouldn't it be possible to add DEF to the translated page record in order to
create links to the translated content element records ?
By default it could help to add options that allows :
* to create links between the translated page and the default content
element records ?
* may to create new and empty records having the same type as the default
content records ?

Comments are welcome,

Raphael
www.ameos.com