[Typo3-dev] Where to put my php script?

Ghorghor fghorghor at yahoo.fr
Wed May 12 11:13:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am using the template selector extension, which is very useful, but I would like content
columns (left, normal, border, right) to be en-/disabled on each page depending on which
content layout template (from the Template Selector Extension) has been chosen?
e.g. if I choose the content template "Three even columns (left + normal + right)", then I
wouldn't want to have the column "border" choice dysplaying on the BE page.

I wrote a php script to do that. It works fine but I would like it to be executed after I
edited the page header, selected the right template and saved it (in the BE). Do you know
which php page  I have to look in?

Another problem: how in php can I select the pid of a page? for example, the pid of the page
whose header is being edited? which variable is it?

Thank you very much for your help!
Fred