[Typo3-dev] bugfixes - how to update 3.6.0 ???

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Tue May 11 20:52:30 CEST 2004

Maybe I'm just a little confused, but I have corrected a bug ind
t3lib_formmail, its not really critical, but never the less a bug. How
should I correct this in CVS? Naturally the correction will be made to the
HEAD branch, but should I also correct it in the 3.6.1 branch or which tag
should I correct i to?

/Jan-Erik

news:mailman.1.1084296655.16953.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...