[Typo3-dev] Default mailform catched by spamfilter

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Tue May 11 17:28:43 CEST 2004

I believe the sender *name* would automatically be set to the field
"name" if used in the form.

If someone can come up with solutions for this I'm happy. Jan-Erik has
done a good job on the htmlmail class. Maybe he can serve as the hub for
any improvements you want.

If you want to have added features for the email form, just remember
that they have to fit the limited capabilities of the form-syntax for
FORM content elements.

- kasper

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 16:37, Jan-Erik Revsbech wrote:
> Can you send me a complete list of all header in the email? Or maybe the
> entire email message content? I'll take a look at the message ID problem. I
> recently fixed a problem with the message ID in htmlmail, and I think this
> might be lated to this.
>
> If my guess is correct, then your messageid will look like this
>
> <<ALOTOFNUMBERS at domain.tld>>
>
> which is not correct, there should only be on < and one >. Let me know if
> this is correct, and I'll fix it in CVS (upon approval from higher places:)
>
> /Jan-Erik
>

> "Lars E. D. Jensen" <ledj at dcmedia.biz> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:mailman.1.1084278626.27960.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Hello devs
> >
> > When I have my pretty sophisticated spamfilter enabled,
> > I get this score (see below) from mails sent from a standard mailform in
> > 3.6.0.
> >
> > I would like to eliminate e.g. INVALID_MSGID, MIME_BASE64_LATIN and
> > MIME_BASE64_TEXT in the scores since they score most points.
> >
> > Guidance to a place to look is appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Lars
> >

> > Content analysis details:   (6.6 points, 5.0 required)
> >
> >  pts rule name              description
> > ---- ---------------------- ----------------------------------------------
> --
> > --
> >  0.3 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
> >  1.8 DOMAIN_BODY            BODY: Domain registration spam body
> >  1.1 MIME_BASE64_LATIN      RAW: Latin alphabet text using base64 encoding
> >  1.1 MIME_BASE64_TEXT       RAW: Message text disguised using base64
> > encoding
> >  0.2 SUBJ_HAS_UNIQ_ID       Subject contains a unique ID
> >  0.3 UPPERCASE_25_50        message body is 25-50% uppercase
> >  1.8 INVALID_MSGID          Message-Id is not valid, according to RFC 2822

Best regards

- kasper