[Typo3-dev] Default mailform catched by spamfilter

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue May 11 16:19:14 CEST 2004

Hi Lars,

Lars E. D. Jensen wrote:

> Hello devs
>
> When I have my pretty sophisticated spamfilter enabled,
> I get this score (see below) from mails sent from a standard mailform in
> 3.6.0.
>
> I would like to eliminate e.g. INVALID_MSGID, MIME_BASE64_LATIN and
> MIME_BASE64_TEXT in the scores since they score most points.
>
> Guidance to a place to look is appreciated.

Jepp, this should be improved, we just experienced the same problem.

Strange cause afaik espacially creation of MSGID has been changed at one
time. maybe the change got lost again?

class.htmlmail.php
class.formmail.php
should serve as starting point.

Could you probably look for an appropriate bug-report and report it if
it is not there already?
(bugs.typo3.org)

thx,
PeterN