[Typo3-dev] Default mailform catched by spamfilter

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj at dcmedia.biz
Tue May 11 15:30:58 CEST 2004

Hello devs

When I have my pretty sophisticated spamfilter enabled,
I get this score (see below) from mails sent from a standard mailform in
3.6.0.

I would like to eliminate e.g. INVALID_MSGID, MIME_BASE64_LATIN and
MIME_BASE64_TEXT in the scores since they score most points.

Guidance to a place to look is appreciated.

Thanks
Lars

 pts rule name              description
--
 0.3 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 1.8 DOMAIN_BODY            BODY: Domain registration spam body