[Typo3-dev] Bug in browsetree.php ?

Benjamin Müller mueller at be-cre8tive.com
Tue May 11 13:03:41 CEST 2004

Hi!

I've a problem installing Typo 3.6

After installing Typo on the server, the page tree is not shown:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 15691 bytes) in
/www/home100/html/v2/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_browsetree.php on line 85

But I have enough memory, so I figured out this solution:

Hello
Today I installed the 3.6 on a testserver with PHP Version 4.0.6..
By clicking on List in the Backend, the Pagetree could not be
generated
because of the PHP Errormessage "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of
134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 50891 bytes)
in ..../class.t3lib_browsetree.php on line 85"
At first I raise the Allowed Memorysize up to 128M but the error was
still there.
Then I changed the line 85 from:
parent::init(...);
t3lib_treeView::init(...);
And the pagetree could be rendered with an memorylimit of 16M..

I marked out the original line 85 and applied my change below.
But there is still the error on line 85. I also deleted the file, but
the error is still there. I deleted all temp-files via typo3
andmanually, but there is still the error. typo does not load the new
class.t3lib_browsetree.php...

Is there a solution for that problem? I really hope so, because aat
this moment typo 3.6 isn't usable for me.

Thanks in advantage,
Ben