[Typo3-dev] Browser detection bug - update

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue May 11 11:54:09 CEST 2004

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> Anyways, if anyone disagrees I would maybe be willing to let you detect
> a browser with a regex. Anything else seems to be bloated approaches. I
> just don't have energy to dig into this.

HURRAH!

Kasper just go for some more important stuff. The future (or is that
today?) is that we do one design for all devices. People will have to be
aware of this. We will have to let go of compatibility with some older
browsers. I would like to encourage everyone to adhere to standards and
separate your content from layout thru use of XHTML.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation