[Typo3-dev] How do I get a plugin into a marker?

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Tue May 11 09:43:03 CEST 2004

 *hiya!*

 On Tue, 11 May 2004, Volker Biberger wrote the following:
> I want to create a plug that is not inserted into a page as
> content-element but can be loaded by a template rather (e.g. put into
> an marker). Knowing Typo3 there just has to be a way of doing this.

 do something like:
---
# I think EXT: works here (?)
includeLibs.myext = EXT:my_ext/pi1/class.tx_myext_pi1.php

temp.mystuff = USER
temp.mystuff.userFunc = my_ext_pi1->user_output

page.20 < temp.mystuff
---

 (the function must contain "user_" in the name)
 (ok, either class or function name have this precondition) ;-)

 see: TSref and/or e.g. tipafriend extension for examples

 bye
 Wolfgang

 Wolfgang Klinger           mailto:wolfgang at stufenlos.net

 Public Key: