[Typo3-dev] Plaintext Lists

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Mon May 10 08:44:26 CEST 2004

Hi Michael,

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 18:12, Michael Cannon wrote:
> I'd like to submit the attached diff as a possible manner to handle
> displaying of list elements in plaintext versions.

I fear that your diff will drown here and not be included unless someone
of us finds it by chance.

So, please post your diff including a bit more detailed description to
bugs.typo3.org. Please mark it as a feature request and don't forget to
specify your TYPO3 version.

Thank you!

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"