[Typo3-dev] bugs.typo3.org will be offline at 12th / 13th of may

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Sat May 8 10:29:49 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 16:12, Christian Trabold wrote:
> I just wanted to register on bugs.typo3.org five minutes ago and got
> some error-messages (I can send you).

Okay, please do so.

> No matter what reason they have: why is visible error-reporting enabled
> [on production servers (!) also on typo3.org (!!)]?

Unfortunately that virtual host (bugs.typo3.org) had turned
error-reporting on - we just forgot that while debugging some changes in
Mantis. It's now logged to a file again.

> Don't you think visible error-reporting should be banned from production
> servers? These messages are no good for marketing purposes nor have they
> any good karma.

Yes.

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"