[Typo3-dev] bugs.typo3.org will be offline at 12th / 13th of may

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Fri May 7 16:12:26 CEST 2004

Hi Robert!

> ELIOS and robert lemke medienprojekte are hosting that tiny little bug
> tracker at bugs.typo3.org.
>
> Our servers are located at Tiscali in Dreieich / Germany. Now Tiscali
> will move its whole datacenter to a new location in Frankfurt/M. which
> offers several advantages like a direct connection to DeCIX etc.
>
> This relocation will take place in the night from 12th to 13th of may
> and will last about five to eight hours. During that time bugs.typo3.org
> will be offline.

Thanks for your information!

> So, at that night TYPO3 will be bug-free. Celebrate it!

I just wanted to register on bugs.typo3.org five minutes ago and got
some error-messages (I can send you).

No matter what reason they have: why is visible error-reporting enabled
[on production servers (!) also on typo3.org (!!)]?

Don't you think visible error-reporting should be banned from production
servers? These messages are no good for marketing purposes nor have they
any good karma.

Regards,

Christian