[Typo3-dev] relPathPrefix without autoparser

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Fri May 7 14:49:22 CEST 2004

I've ask that questions twice in the "normal" mailing lists. Since no
one seems to have an answer I dare to try it here.

I like the relPathPrefix in the autoparser. If I DON'T want to use the
autoparser and just simply want to implement a Design from a Webdesigner
it would be nice to have something like

template.path = /fileadmin/template/main

So far I haven't found a solution in the documentation yet and just have
to assume there is no solution but

1. Change the filepath manually.
2. Work with symlinks.

Is that it? Wouldn't it be valuable to have something like template.path?

Just let me know if I'm missing something. Any help is appreciated.

Jean-Marie