[Typo3-dev] bugs.typo3.org will be offline at 12th / 13th of may

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Fri May 7 13:27:50 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

ELIOS and robert lemke medienprojekte are hosting that tiny little bug
tracker at bugs.typo3.org.

Our servers are located at Tiscali in Dreieich / Germany. Now Tiscali
will move its whole datacenter to a new location in Frankfurt/M. which
offers several advantages like a direct connection to DeCIX etc.

This relocation will take place in the night from 12th to 13th of may
and will last about five to eight hours. During that time bugs.typo3.org
will be offline.

So, at that night TYPO3 will be bug-free. Celebrate it!

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"