[Typo3-dev] bugfixes - how to update 3.6.0 ???

Rene Suthoelder t3 at 1zu6-design.de
Fri May 7 00:21:34 CEST 2004

hi there!
reading the different t3 lists i found that several bugs for 3.6.0 were
found and have already been fixed (like this one "[Typo3-windows] Since
install of 3.6 I get HTTPS/Secure connection prompt").

my question:
how may i update my brand new t3 3.6.0 installation, i.e. how do i get the
information that new bugs have been fixed?
do i have to wait for the t3 3.6.1 release or are there other means to
update those debugged t3 components (without downloading a CVS snapshot)?

greets,

rene