[Typo3-dev] tstemplate extension and EM version inconsistencies

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Thu May 6 21:43:02 CEST 2004

I agree with you on many of these points and funnily enough we are
working on a suggestion for such a clean-up procedure.

I'm personally sure that we will restructure around these things. The
arguments are brilliant on all sides basically.

The only thing we need is to determine which extensions to kick out (and
which to kick in!). I expect to launch that discussion on the list next
week. So save / prepare your ideas for then!

- kasper