[Typo3-dev] tstemplate extension and EM version inconsistencies

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Thu May 6 14:34:18 CEST 2004

you are right.

Where version numbers doesn't match up: Mostly because uploading 70
extensions each time I release the core is a lot of work - so I don't do
it.

And I'm sorry about that.

We are currently restructuring some stuff which will also consider a
consistent flow for this in the future.

- kasper

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 18:19, Stephane Schitter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have come across a strange problem today -- I was following the "Inside Typo3"
> core installation of Typo3, and I went from that state into installing some
> basic extensions as "Local" extensions.
>
> All went well, but when I came to install "tstemplate" I noticed weird
> behaviours with a function rtw() not being found.
>
> A dig into the php code (around line 251) showed to me that it should actually
> be template::rtw() that should be called, but then that led to other strange
> behaviours and...
>
> ... this is the point where I noticed that tstemplate from the TER seems to be
> older than the tstemplate shipped with Typo3 3.6.0  -- even though they share
> the same version number "0.0.4".
>
> Am I wrong here ?
> and if not, where would the latest tstemplate be ?
>
> This is not the only post where revision number on TER vs. CVS versions are a
> problem and confuse people, but in this case there isn't even a tstemplate CVS
> version it seems.
>
> Stephane

Best regards

- kasper