[Typo3-dev] Errors on typo3.org.

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Thu May 6 14:25:27 CEST 2004

One solution to typo3.org load is probably Jan-Hendrik adding more
hardware.

Another solution which is needed anyways and which I hope to make soon
is static publishing of certain pages - for instnace the frontpage!

That would solve a lot. Most likekly much of the load was on the front
page.

Another part of TYPO3.org that I want to make static is the
documentation pages...

 - kasper

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 21:34, Leendert Brouwer [Netcreators] wrote:
> "Stig N. Jepsen" <stig at 8620.dk> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1.1083575761.20513.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Warning: Host '10.1.207.152' is blocked because of many connection errors.
> > Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in
> > /www/htdocs/_data/typo3.com/typo3_src-3.6.0RC2/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on
> > line 776
> >
> > /Stig
> >

> >From the MySQL docs: You can start mysqld
> with --max_connect_errors=999999999 to avoid this error message

Best regards

- kasper