[Typo3-dev] tstemplate extension and EM version inconsistencies

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Wed May 5 18:19:27 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have come across a strange problem today -- I was following the "Inside Typo3"
core installation of Typo3, and I went from that state into installing some
basic extensions as "Local" extensions.

All went well, but when I came to install "tstemplate" I noticed weird
behaviours with a function rtw() not being found.

A dig into the php code (around line 251) showed to me that it should actually
be template::rtw() that should be called, but then that led to other strange
behaviours and...

... this is the point where I noticed that tstemplate from the TER seems to be
older than the tstemplate shipped with Typo3 3.6.0  -- even though they share
the same version number "0.0.4".

Am I wrong here ?
and if not, where would the latest tstemplate be ?

This is not the only post where revision number on TER vs. CVS versions are a
problem and confuse people, but in this case there isn't even a tstemplate CVS
version it seems.

Stephane