[Typo3-dev] Errors on typo3.org.

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Mon May 3 17:01:39 CEST 2004

> in Beitrag mailman.1.1083575761.20513.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de schrieb
> Stig N. Jepsen unter stig at 8620.dk am 03.05.2004 11:16 Uhr:
>
>> Warning: Host '10.1.207.152' is blocked because of many connection errors.
>> Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in
>> /www/htdocs/_data/typo3.com/typo3_src-3.6.0RC2/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on
>> line 776
>>
>> /Stig
>
> Hi Stig.
> There is a press release in heise.de and that means, that all IT-guys in
> Germany are swamping the server....

I sent the press release last Friday night and we have coverage at several
german sources (heise, php-mag, linux-enterprise, golem, contentmanager.de
...) and also in UK, USA and spanish media.

Heise was the killer link a year ago and probably it is again, but as
mentioned above, we have fresh referrers today almost all over the tech
world.

Let's call it success :-)

Cheers

Daniel

--

Daniel Hinderink
TYPO3 - get.content.right

--
If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of
an expert saying it can't be done.