[Typo3-dev] infos for "Allowed Memory Size"

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Sun May 2 14:26:53 CEST 2004

Hello

Today I installed the 3.6 on a testserver with PHP Version 4.0.6..

By clicking on List in the Backend, the Pagetree could not be generated
because of the PHP Errormessage "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of
134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 50891 bytes)
in ..../class.t3lib_browsetree.php on line 85"

At first I raise the Allowed Memorysize up to 128M but the error was
still there.

Then I changed the line 85 from:
parent::init(...);

t3lib_treeView::init(...);

And the pagetree could be rendered with an memorylimit of 16M..

So I think it is a bug in php (the testserver has Version 4.0.6)