[Typo3-dev] Enhancing the tt_products extension via CVS

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed Mar 31 20:57:20 CEST 2004

Lars Jensen asked on the user list about an enhancement for the shop
extension. He needs to specify something like (like Ingmars says) shoe
sizes for one specific product.

Thanks to the help of Ingmar I have already made such a change but it's not
as clean as I liked it to be. Therefore I'd like to use the same method but
start again with the current tt_products extension.

(I don't want to use any of my past modifications since I really don't like
them. But of course, if one is interested, he can always look at them...)

Finally, my question is: What do we need to do that Lars, me and probably
some more (Bert Hiddink?) can make these modifications through the
Sourceforge account 'typo3xdev'?

Regards - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html