[Typo3-dev] suggestion for t3lib_div::xml2array()

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Mon Mar 29 15:15:20 CEST 2004

* Kasper Skårhøj <kasper at typo3.com> [040329 13:37]:
> functions and got identical results! This have to mean that the
> numerical indexes in arrays must be converted to integers internally in
> PHP even though the key given is casted as a string - otherwise I should
> have a mismatch, should i?

Not necessarily, it depends on the functions. If you have a function f()
that translates a to "b"  (which is wrong we assume), and have a
second function g() that translates b to a (which is also wrong we assume,
than a= g(f(a)) is true, but f(a) is wrong and g(a) is wrong as well, ...

Just m 2 cent without knowing the details too much, ...

regards
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100