[Typo3-dev] title tag for links

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Sun Mar 28 20:30:54 CEST 2004

Hi Gordon,

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 19:23, Gordon Mickel wrote:
> I have a customer who needs to be able to specify a title tag for each
> link he manually creates using the RTE. I was wondering if this is
> planned for 3.6 or if I should start thinking about writing an extension.

This is not planned for 3.6.0, so please go ahead and write an
extension. If it turns out to work fine, we can discuss if it makes
sense to be intregated in the core or some core related sys extension.

If you need some API to create your extension, just get in touch with
me, maybe I can help you with that.

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"