[Typo3-dev] suggestion for t3lib_div::xml2array()

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Mar 27 17:17:46 CET 2004

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> RC2 does something different than RC1; by default numeric arrays are
> done by the tag "numIndex" and not "n1", "n2" etc. THis should be good
> enough.

Sure, that's the same to me. Must have mixed up the files, because I'm
sure I saw no numIndex-stuff in RC2. Is n0 gone for good? I'm asking
because I've recently uploaded an updated version of gsi_whoisonline
which uses flexforms.

And what about the type="list"-thingy? Strictly speaking not necessary,
but is a nice shorthand.

Masi