[Typo3-dev] News caching in t36rc2 and tsfe

Ludwik Górski ludwik at iceage.pl
Sat Mar 27 01:24:18 CET 2004

Hello

Thank you for links to a page where caching news is decribed. Sorry for
writing to this group then and again, but I believe that it is rather
dev problem.
Unfortunately this extension
(http://typo3.hachmeister.org/index.php?id=214&encryptionKey=&tt_board_u
id=877&cHash=19f97702a7) is not working well for me, and I don't know if
it is a problem of T36RC2, or general. News are cached, but only one
news is cached. What is more, links to other news items lead to the
first cached news item.
I'm trying to figure out this behavior and fix it. And I see that when
calling the indexer in TSFE, empty array is sent as $TSFE->cHash_array
(base for multiple caches for one page. Then, I cannot understand the
sense of $TSFE->makeCacheHash(). Why this function only sets
$cHash_array if there is a get argument chash submited for the page?? I
think that it is connected with static documents and excoded paths, but
I _do not_ use them.
Does anyone have news cached on T36? Or similar problems as me? Please
help :)

Regards

Ludwik