[Typo3-dev] Questions about Paths

Lars Erler gurkenschwein at xaospage.de
Tue Mar 23 16:18:13 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to write my own extension :-)Everything works fine for me if
I hardcode my paths (e.g. for an external application) directly in the
extension.
But what I want is that my paths could be configurable, that means for
me in the constant editor or somewhere else.

Example:

in my extension I have hardcoded that path

require_once('/home/www/somewhere/config.inc.php');

What I want is something like this, this didn't work for me :-(

require_once($this->cObj->stdWrap($conf['pocconfig']./config.inc.php];

??!!

What I have to do to solve that Problem?

Lars