[Typo3-dev] Project idea: TypoScript tools

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 16:00:27 CET 2004

Dear all,

While sorting through the stacks of paper in my life i found some ideas
i'd had for purely "typo3-developer" oriented projects.

For example:
i. TypoScript break-point debugging - the ability to execute parts of
the typoscript tree to see what the result will be

ii. TypoScript tree -> to -> line of typoscript jumping - click on part
of the typoscript in the object browser and get taken to the line which
set it

and so on.

My questions are:
1. Are these useful?
2. Would anyone use them?
3. Is anyone willing to sponsor these projects - or to find sponsorship?
(I will write detailed quotes when required).

Thanks,
dan