[Typo3-dev] multilanguage media field

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Tue Mar 23 10:52:09 CET 2004

When the localization handling in TYPO3 is optimized after the 3.6.0
release one of the things is to relate content elements with various
versions of the same content to each other. This will enable
"child-records" to use certain fields like images from the default
language record - then your problem is solved.  ... later.

- kasper
On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 10:27, "Rafael Schär beyoumedia.com" wrote:
> hi folx
>

> I have a one tree solution with multiple languages.
> On each pagetree there is picture.
>
> http://typo3.org/1422+M52445fb241d.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[answered_only]=0&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[sword]=media
>
> But We don't wan't to set twice or three times the pictures.
> So I am looking for a solution to have everytime the same picture but if
> it is defined an other picture in a alternative language it will take this.
>
> Could you give me a hint where to look for in the core?
>

> thank you very much
>

> Rafael

Best regards

- kasper