[Typo3-dev] RC2-dev version

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Mon Mar 22 21:48:27 CET 2004

When trying to edit a regular text element, I get a Javascript error when
changing focus from the RTE to the Header field:

Line: 158
Error: Object doesnt support this method or property

When debugging the code, this is the line that fails

top.form_has_changed("tt_content","NEW405f4fbfd0a37","bodytext",
self.parent.editform["data[tt_content][NEW405f4fbfd0a37][bodytext]"],
self.parent.document);

I just updated to the most CVS version, and updated the database.

/Jan-Erik