[Typo3-dev] index search and 3.6

Ludwik Górski ludwik at iceage.pl
Wed Mar 17 18:00:30 CET 2004

> Dear all,
>
> I have been asked to look at the index search/3.6 problem.
> Apparently it
> doesn't work..
>
> Could someone tell me what's the problem and if anyone's done
> any work
> on it, please?

I'm trying to set up search engine on t36rc1. I've forced-charset =
utf-8 set. I do not use word or pdf indexing. Page indexing works well,
but the search engine works only for the page on which search plugin is
inserted. I've set the starting point and the rootPid for searching in
TS. I've the same root template on the search page that is on the whole
site.
Why the search doesn't work?? T3-english group didn't help...

Greetings

Ludwik