[Typo3-dev] annoying difference between 3.5 and 3.6 extmng class extension warnings

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Mar 17 15:30:34 CET 2004

Hi,

Martin T. Kutschker schrieb am 17.03.2004 um 15:20 Uhr CET

> Now in 3.6RC1 I have to use single quotes. That's great, but now I
> have warnings for my old code. Perhaps both could be supported in 3.6
> final?

Have a look at EXT:extdeval. If I remember correct there is even a
"convert double to single quotess" thingy in "php source code tuning"
available in there.

don't blame me if this is "Einbildung". ;)
Typo3 is magic...

PeterN
--
Peter Niederlag