[Typo3-dev] idea for a new page type: popup

Mark Ravitz mark_r at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 09:22:51 CET 2004

I'm trying to do the same thing.  Basically you need
to change the TMENU/GMENU output based on information
in the fields of the current page.   I'm trying to add some javascript
so that if the page is a link it opens in a particular frame.
I just asked the question in the regular forum (see below) but haven't
gotten an answer yet.   This should be solvable with some incantation
of Conditions and .if's.