[Typo3-dev] idea for a new page type: popup

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Mar 16 11:50:48 CET 2004

Hi!

Lately while thinking about a migration plan for an existing site to
Typo3 I relized I needed a menu with a popup-feature when I wanted to
mimick the old UI.

In know this can be done with TypoScript and this would work well enough
for my purposes. But wouldn't it be nice to make a "pop-up" page?

The advantage would be that the TypoScript MENU content objects could be
changed to work with this page types. So even menu content elements will
take advantage of this feature.

Any opinions? Worth considering for the core? Not even good enough for
an extension?

Masi