[Typo3-dev] How to optimize URLs of/ in extensions?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Mon Mar 15 11:26:46 CET 2004

I think the new beta version of "realurl" will be out on friday when I
update CVS with the next TYPO3 version.

Anyways, *all* you need to do to be "realurl" compatible with your
frontend plugins is to make sure to use the "official" link functions in
TYPO3, thus "->typolink" or from plugins, "->pi_link_....." functions;
"realurl" simply takes the parameters and transforms into a speaking url
based on configuration set globally - it's 100% transparent process.

See you friday...

- kasper

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 11:22, Martin Poelstra wrote:
> Hi Boris,
>
> > Sounds also very good; when do you think it is finished? I have to
> > finish the extension til the 15th of april.
>
> I don't know when it will be finished exactly, but I think it will be before
> 15th of april.
>
> Grtz,
> Martin

Best regards