PEAR Was: [Typo3-dev] bug in t3lib_htmlmail / mail services / phpMailer

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Fri Mar 12 16:23:47 CET 2004

Hi Martin aka hijacker ;-),
hi list,

I don't know about the "official view" on PEAR. Yet.

But im currently working on an extension which makes use of a PEAR class. As
I'm quite new to PEAR I'm not sure, but I think it's possible to implement a
kind of PEAR installer as Typo3-extension. And PEAR provides a good way of
code reuse, from a developers view.

This extension would mainly affect the extension manager as far as I can see
at the moment. I will take a deeper look into the possibilities concerning
Typo3 and PEAR when I'm through with my current task.

If someone has some experience in the "mis-use" of PEAR, hints and help
would be appreciated.

Thorsten

"Martin T. Kutschker" <Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net> schrieb