[Typo3-dev] the L flag gets lost after upgrade to 3.6.0

Mirco Jeske m.jeske at web.de
Tue Mar 9 22:43:40 CET 2004

Hi,

the problem is, that my L=2 flag gets lost, when I visit an other site (which
definitely has a second language). As I didn't had a second language for my
sites  with version 3.5 I only tested the multi language feature (one tree) and
switched it off again. Then I changed to 3.6 and am now trying to reactivate the
  feature. It does not work anymore. Well, adding &L=2 would show me the correct
language but clicking on another page seems to remove that flag.

What could be wrong?

mirco