[Typo3-dev] Bug with lockSSL

Ferry Dave Jäckel dave.jaeckel at arcor.de
Mon Mar 8 20:33:42 CET 2004

Hi List,

I don't know for sure if this is the right place:

I (and others) still have problems with the lockSSL bug, as reported (with
solution) on
	http://typo3.org/1422+M5e660c654fb.0.html

The code in typo3.6RC1 is still the same, and still does not work with
apache-mod-ssl on linux, but the fix does help.

I would really like to see the two lines of changes in the code. If there are
any reasons for not changing the ssl-check, please tell them, so I can make a
faq out of it (as editing the archiv is, for reasons, not possible).

Regards,
        Dave Jäckel