[Typo3-dev] DBAL: Call for sponsors

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Fri Mar 5 12:58:51 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 12:14, Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
> Robert Lemke wrote:
> > But one reason for changing my mind is that I read that very nice book
> > about Design Patterns.
>
> Didn't read it myself but have heard intersting things about it (the idea).

Hint: Read it *after* you have finished your current projects because
you will surely feel the urge to structure your code differently which
will lead into a conflict: "Should I re-implement the things I already
did or finish the project the way I started it ..."

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And i dare to say, i’m doing just fine without ;)"