[Typo3-dev] DBAL: Call for sponsors

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Fri Mar 5 10:05:37 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 10:53, Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
> Why rush now? Need the money? Fear to loose an important customer? These
> are good reasons if you're trying to do a living. Though I think this is
> a disservice to other customers and the community.

Well, I have no customer needing a DBAL. An I won't thing that I'll be
in charge of implementing it either. Currently my focus is on
templavoila and some other projects.

But one reason for changing my mind is that I read that very nice book
about Design Patterns.

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And i dare to say, i’m doing just fine without ;)"