[Typo3-dev] typo3.org list archive

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 2 12:41:24 CET 2004

Hi Martin,

> Why is there a manual needed? I just configured my news client and here
> I am.

Some people don't know how easy a newsclient actually is, some think it's a
complex thing. Therefore it would be good to provide just a few
screenshots, notes, etc.

> I don't know if I am actually required to do so, but I use the
> same email address as on the list. So I hope harvesters won't find this
> groups.
>
> What else is to know?

- Subscription is not needed when you post through the news server
- Point to the rules page
- Joined lists/groups and their subjects (typo3-english => typo3.english)
- etc.

Cheers - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html