[Typo3-dev] Call for help with the wiki2sxw converter

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Wed Jun 30 19:17:47 CEST 2004

Hi,
as you might already know, we have a wiki now on http://wiki.typo3.org
for creating documentation. Documentation in a final state should be
converted to sxw then and published on typo3.org .

So we need an WIKI2SXW converter. My first thought was to use just
XML/XSL. This doesn't work, because the wiki doesn't convert the tags
for headings to XML--- oh just a thought, maybe we can first do this
conversion, it's mostly a search-and replace thing which can be done
with sed, and then convert it to OpenOffice XML. The only problem will
be that we have to use the standard TYPO3 documentation template and
have to modify the XML there. Is this possible?

The second thought I had was using OpenOffice Macros, but I didn't get
very far into it (I didn't use such macros before).

Because I am neither an OOo macro nor a XML expert, it would be nice if
somebody could either write the converter, or give me some assistance.

Thanks @all for your help, the TYPO3 community is the best I have ever met,
Sebastian