[Typo3-dev] mount point[page] across domains

Michael Johnston mjohnston at planetactive.com
Wed Jun 30 15:26:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

I need to patch typo3 to allow a page in one domain to be a mount page
of a page in a different domain. Before I start I thought I'd ask if:

a) anybody has any advice/caveats/experience to relate about this issue

and, b) if anyone is interested in this being an option in the typo3
release (or deadset against it being an option in the typo3 release)

or maybe c) it has already been implemented (our site is currently
deployed with 3.6.0RC1)

Thanks,
Michael Johnston
Planetactive (www.planetactive.com)