[Typo3-dev] Usermanagement improvement for managing contents possible?

Stefan Kreisberg, LinkFactory stefan at linkfactory.dk
Tue Jun 29 16:39:51 CEST 2004

So what we are looking for is actualy content-area restrictions for BE
like we have FE-group access on elements, and in addition to this, any
element should be assignable with access rights like pages can ...? A sort
of umask for BE?

I'd be happy to hear if someone has interest in launching a research on
how to this and I'm certain my boss will sponsor any time I could spend on
implementing this - but I guess it's not so easy, perhaps even so much a
coredevelopment issue that would be beyond my current limits... Has the
issue been discussed before ...?

Cheers ;)

-Stefan